Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse

4 posters

Go down

New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse Empty New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse

Post  Ecru Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:47 pm

- - -
Alright so Taylor and I were talking and we've come to an agreement on a few things we want everyone's feedback for:

1. Eliminate the department Chat Police because ALL ranked members (Trainees, Gammas, Betas, Alphas) on chat should be responsible for users online. We have two different boards because chat behavior-based and art theft-based reports/bans are important to distinguish for the user's punishment (and also for better organization).
Approved by: pladywolf, Apostle, Devinium, Xina

2. No more Heads. To be honest, we don't need them and we won't need them under any circumstance. We're all experienced here and we're capable of training someone new if we're available and confident enough for the task. Making someone as Head creates tension for anyone who seems it to be an unfair call and we're suppose to work as a team, not worry about who's got the captain's hat. We must all work together and coexist as equals!

- I'm up for the idea to create a topic containing a list of automatic Go-To's for people that would like to train anyone new to their department! (:

3. We need to decide if Forum Guardians is a separate branch from ranked administration. If we want our users to get involved through applying for The Happening and Forum Guardians, said boards need to be unattached from the Staff Boards because an unranked Forum Guardian doesn't need to see what's going on in the admin's quarters (at the moment this includes me! I shouldn't be in here... *gasps*).
Task has been completed, no approval asked for. Can be reset.

- This doesn't mean ranked administration can't be Forum Guardians, actually, it's preferred!

4. Adding newly-created species and alien species

Last edited by Apostle on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Home : Auburndale, FL

Back to top Go down

New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse Empty Re: New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse

Post  Xina Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:43 pm

If a Canvas Vigilant is currently in a room reviewing poses, and someone's misbehaving or calling them from another room to report a user, another administrator (no matter the department, as long as they're available) should be called for assistance.

what do you mean exactly? I feel like even if a CV is reviewing poses and gets called to attend to a situation, they should exit the reviewer and do their primary duty of chat policing. Just my opinion tho.

As far as forum guardians being seprate, you are going to be able to ssee everything regardless because your the creator of the forum. Ill modify forum guardian to only see their area and absences.

Also, should there be a seprate area for new rerutes that only happening can see, and one for forum guardians as well? Since they have a say in who gets added to the team.

Also, since Umbra is head of all groups, if a happening member logs in to the account to post on a request thread or something, then they would have ultimate access to everything to view and edit. Maybe a happening team mascot?

Xina
Alpha
Alpha

Home : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse Empty Re: New proclamations for Mystic Eclipse

Post  Devinium Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:39 pm

I honestly agree with all of this, but I must say that I think you deserve to become part of chat staff again, and hopefully that day will come. Along with everything going on, I've created a mental list of to-do's for the chat and forum. I'm not sure when the actual 'maintenance mode' will come on (if it hasn't already?), but I am truly excited for M.E's revision. c:
Devinium
Devinium
Gamma -- Forum Guardian
Gamma -- Forum Guardian

Home : Port Saint Lucie, FL

http://a1k7.chatwitch.com/properties/index.php?known_as=devinium

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:23 pm

what do you mean exactly? I feel like even if a CV is reviewing poses and gets called to attend to a situation, they should exit the reviewer and do their primary duty of chat policing. Just my opinion tho.
Yeah, that's what they should be doing, my mistake on not clarifying by adding that xD
I meant this as an example that any admin can be someone to rely on, no matter their department
the CV needs to pause reviewing poses and handle the user first

As far as forum guardians being seprate, you are going to be able to ssee everything regardless because your the creator of the forum. Ill modify forum guardian to only see their area and absences.
yeah i think if we're going to allow unranked members to become forum guardians, they should be limited on what they can see for sure! any ranked member will have the access to see all the boards so it works out

Also, should there be a seprate area for new rerutes that only happening can see, and one for forum guardians as well? Since they have a say in who gets added to the team.
yeah, we're going to need to make a few more boards for Happening to have the access it needs, so i'll get on creating their own category to attach the boards to and i'll handle the permissions for you since you just got done fixing those!

Also, since Umbra is head of all groups, if a happening member logs in to the account to post on a request thread or something, then they would have ultimate access to everything to view and edit. Maybe a happening team mascot?
good call... a Happening mascot will be needed! did you want to create that?

@Dev
thank you!! <3 but i am just volunteering as an ex-admin at the moment, and if I'm considered to become part of the team again I wanna earn it fairly c: thank you though for saying that!

for you mental list, feel free to write those down in the primary staff board or where you see fit! Taylor said you wanted to get involved in the forum? like management or creation or?

also I did message plady to remind her we're ready and I gave her the link to our forum. she said she hasn't forgotten and she's happy we're getting things in motion again
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Devinium Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Apostle wrote:
for you mental list, feel free to write those down in the primary staff board or where you see fit! Taylor said you wanted to get involved in the forum? like management or creation or?

Yes, I would love to! But I'm not sure what I'd be able to do just yet.. I remember some things from my HTML/CSS class from last year, but not everything.

Last edited by Devinium on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devinium
Devinium
Gamma -- Forum Guardian
Gamma -- Forum Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Added you to the Forum Keeper group so you can look around! :'D
just rattle off your ideas as you're looking to change anything :B
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 am

New proclamation that since we're still on chatland's server with the A/B/G/D system we don't change ours until we get another server maybe?

Cause we can have Captains and Secondaries but once you scroll your mouse over the username it'll still say Alpha and Beta

and the control panel is based off it too

I don't know, it's easier and underdog (as Taylor said, wherever he is LOL) doesn't give a care and won't sue us because it was permissible 

but thoughts?
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 pm

so i'm thinking... mythical woodland AND 

ALIEN CRITTERS

looked up "mythical woodland creatures" and i found things we find on mythical realms and other fantasy chatsites but what about alienized critters... like space whales... and SPACE DEER... 

i'm sure space rooms will be the most fun to make

JUST AN IDEA
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Devinium Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

YES. I think that'd be very interesting for us to have at least two alien species? But I can probably help make them up?
Devinium
Devinium
Gamma -- Forum Guardian
Gamma -- Forum Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Yes! New species that come from the heart! Mystical and alien!
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Pladywolf Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:35 pm

I like the ideas stated I think all ranks can police and such and having no heads for general department is good. I'm with the alien creatures that would be neat they could be anything
Pladywolf
Pladywolf
Site Owner

Home : Hell!!!!

Http:// eclipse. Chat lands.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 pm

okay! edited original post
Taylor are you in for #4?

also, are there admins i don't know about that are considered active that we should wait for their approval?
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Xina Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 am

OH SORRY
Im all down for the alien species!

Also, I think someone said Boa/Boog is active but I havnt seen them or heard anything from them/I dont think they have signed up for the forums yet?

Xina
Alpha
Alpha

Home : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecru Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:01 pm

okay... i think it's up to you guys who becomes admin/admin again

you've got three admins
two CVs

for a member count base of 2-4 so far
Ecru
Ecru
Admin Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down